The most in-depth and hands on modular surgery programme, which divides into a soft-tissue component in year one and an orthopaedic/spinal component in year two
Our Small Animal Surgery PgC programme has been designed to be spread over two years culminating in an exam at the end, ensuring you are well positioned to pass. Working in conjunction with our partners – ESVPS and Harper Adams University we ensure the highest academic standards across all our PgC programmes.
The 2017 Surgery programme has been updated to give you even more practical experience in areas of orthopaedics more relevant to the general practitioner.
The Improve PgC programmes help you to transform your practice life:
- Achieve not only a PgC but also a GPCert
- The PgC is a recognised higher education qualification which represents Master Level 7 and provides 60 transferable academic credits
- On successful attainment of the GPCert(SAS) candidates will be awarded with a personalised certificate and their name will be included in the ESVPS register of General Practitioner Certificate holders.
- Increase your skills, knowledge and confidence in dealing with more complex cases and accelerate diagnosis
- Reduce the need for external referrals and increase your practice’s capabilities
- Qualify towards attaining the RCVS Advanced Practitioner Status
Please note: For all existing delegates please refer to your Moodle Training Platform for information on your specific module dates.