Apply new knowledge and skills in just four months with our new Postgraduate Certificate (PgC) consolidated learning programme
Our Surgery PgC consolidated learning programme allows you to gain access to the content of our two year Small Animal Surgery PgC programme usually spread over two years in just four months.
This programme will give you all of the lecture based teaching and practical skills in a condensed period giving you the opportunity to take your new knowledge and skills back to practice even quicker. Working in conjunction with our partners – ESVPS and Harper Adams University we ensure the highest academic standards across all our PgC programmes.
This programme then follows the normal route of a PgC programme.
The Improve PgC programmes help you to transform your practice life:
- Consolidated learning – gain access to tuition normally spread over two years in just four months
- Achieve not only a PgC but also a GPCert
- The PgC is a recognised higher education qualification which represents Master Level 7 and provides 60 transferable academic credits
- On successful attainment of the GPCert(SAS) candidates will be awarded with a personalised certificate and their name will be included in the ESVPS register of General Practitioner Certificate holders.
- Increase your skills, knowledge and confidence in dealing with more complex cases and accelerate diagnosis
- Reduce the need for external referrals and increase your practice’s capabilities
- Qualify towards attaining the RCVS Advanced Practitioner Status